Split Billing from MTN Business allows you to pre-define company call numbers in a central company phonebook. By having a list of business-related phone numbers, you are able to divide your company’s cell phone accounts into business and private calls. This means that your company pays only for business calls while employees pay for their private calls.
The benefits of this service reach both your business and your employees.
- Excess costs are debited directly from the employee's bank account.
- Limits can be set for each employee individually.
- The company retains ownership of the cellular number, handsets and contracts, thus ensuring continuity.
- Cellular account administration and reconciliation are reduced.
- Budgeting and cost control are improved.
- Your company can reclaim VAT on its portion of the account.
- Employees can be underwritten by the employer and thereby qualify for subscription contracts.
- Special offers for the employer can be extended to all employees.
- Employees can budget based on the sponsored allowance.