If you would like your business to enjoy the benefits of a high-speed, secure and world-class server infrastructure, but without the high capital expenditure and operating costs, take advantage of MTN Managed Hosting.
This service allows you to store and retrieve data, and run web-based applications on our equipment. MTN Business manages the hardware and software associated with the operating system, server and database, delivering increased performance, network uptime and server resources to your business. Managed hosting offers you all the benefits of a secure, reliable server without the cost of provisioning your own.
These services provide your business with the benefits of being able to access and administer your own equipment and data, while reducing your capital expenditure on building and managing internal server infrastructure.
Taking advantage of its many world-class dispersed data centres located in key areas of South Africa, MTN Business can provide a secure, flexible, carrier-grade environment to house your business’ network infrastructure
In addition to the cost-saving benefits of this product, by taking advantage of this scalable, reliable and secure hosting service, your company will also enjoy the following benefits:
- Service Efficiency : MTN Business will manage the hardware and software requirements, allowing you to focus on your core business.
- Security : You will receive full, 24-hour system monitoring and support.
- Leading Technology : The hosting facilities provide you with a world-class data centre environment.
- Peace of Mind : Back-up facilities as well as daily back-ups on the website
- Increased Productivity : Your company's internal resources and management will be optimised.
MTN Managed Hosting offers a very simple solution to your networking needs: all you need to do to enjoy the full benefits of a secure, reliable and technologically advanced world-class networking infrastructure is rent the hardware you require to meet your business’ needs from MTN Business. You can customise the hardware you rent according to the following criteria:
- Amount of Random Access Memory (RAM)
- Amount of hardware space
- Preferred operating system
- Back-up device
You will only be responsible for any third-party software/applications that you need installed on the system. Furthermore, you will have complete access to ‘your’ server via a web-based FTP portal; as it is a shared environment, you will not have direct access to the server.
The hosting environment is
- secured and
- state of the art
and MTN Business will provide you with a leasing quote.